Devcon are ecstatic to be partnering with Bathurst Regional Council to bring stage 2 of the “Windy 1100” development to life and open residential opportunity for the community. Situated at the western entrance of Bathurst, the subdivision includes 205 residential lots ranging from 515sqm to 1150sqm. “Windy 1100” will have easy accessibility to schools, shops, city centre, medical care and a short 20-minute drive to Bathurst Airport.
Devcon received a very special guest on site Robert Taylor, the Mayor of Bathurst to showcase stage 2 of the “Windy 1100” work commencement in early March 2023.
The project includes:
• 205 lot subdivision, to be delivered in 3 stages
• 280,000 cu.m of Civil earthworks
• 4,000m of RCP 375 dia to 2100 dia of drainage to be installed
• Triple cell box culvert trunk drainage system
• 1,600m of UPVC pipes 150 to 300 dia of drainage to be installed
• 260 concrete pits and headwalls
• Utility installation (electrical, NBN, Gas, portable & waste water)
• 6,600m of kerb and gutter road works
• 30,000 t of road pavement material supply and install
• Working adjacent to existing residents
• Working adjacent to environmentally sensitive creekways and natural bushland
Devcon look forward to taking you on the journey of bringing “Windy 1100” stage 2 to life. Keep a look out on our social pages for updates.