With Liverpool rapidly growing, Liverpool City Council has been developing an overall drainage strategy for the Austral and Leppington North Precincts. Devcon partnered with Liverpool City Council for the construction of Stormwater Basin 6 located at the corner of Fourth Avenue and Haybale Street in Austral. Check out the finished product here.
The job involved:
• Working around live services both under and above ground
• Excavation and laying drainage which included Pipes, pits, culverts and a GPT
• A weekend road shut down and night works for a 3 culvert wide drainage crossing under Fourth Avenue, Austral.
• 72 hours continuous work
• Unexpected services found immediately and required an urgent work around to not delay works
• Seamless shift change overs
• Installation of Kerb and Gutter
• Excavation and installation of the bio filtration areas
• Extensive rock walls and landscaping
Devcon extend sincere gratitude to all those who contributed to this project, fostering a collaborative environment that truly exemplified teamwork. A special mention and sincere thank you also goes out to our neighbours, whose understanding and support throughout the endeavour was invaluable.